Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Love Dare - Day 17 Postponed UPDATE!!

UPDATE at 10:30 PM:
It's a good thing I looked at my book again this morning because I found that I had actually skipped Day 17 last night -the pages must have been stuck together or something - who know!?!. Today's dare didn't actually require that Matt be here, so it really worked out. It was Day 18 that he was required to be here for, so that's tomorrow. Whew...I'm still on track! Read the next post to see Day 17.

Matt is out of town on business today and will return tomorrow. Because the dare for today requires that he physically be here, it will have to wait until his return. However, it will give me an extra day to prepare for this dare and I'm looking forward to it. Check back tomorrow night! Until then, please continue to pray for me. This is a very personal and spiritual journey for me and my prayer is that it will touch not only my marriage, but the marriage of at least one other couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments of support and encouragement and welcome your thoughts. If you know of someone that might benefit from my adventure, please forward them a link.